Each instrument can be adapted for each special situation, due to the fact that these are mobile, of good function in their field, and of course versatility. To understand it better now you will see the most outstanding characteristics of the instruments for emergency care.
Remote sensors in natural threat assessments:
1. They are for automatic use. If the sensor detects anomalies, it will warn of possible changes in the terrain or of a disaster that hinders mobility.
2. This improvement the more times the same disaster occurs as your memory is improved each time.
3. This is one of the most used gadgets when it comes to tremors or earthquakes.
Oxygen flow regulator:
1. This controls the amount of oxygen that is administered and the amount of fluid that is obstructed.
2. It can be used both in operations before and after emergencies, since it is used in several medical surgical principles.
3. It can be used as an artificial vent.
1. Allows manual breathing of the patient
2. Prevent the airway from being blocked using a push button
3. It can induce breathing.
Spinal immobilization table:
1. It allows to transport quickly and effectively injured by hit, bone fracture, fainting or paralysis.
2. It is especially for taking patients with back pain from above to the lower back.
3. It has a harness hook to prevent accidental falls.
1. This fan ensures clean and breathable air where it is operating.
2. It can control the volume and current of the ejected air.
3. Absorbs most bacteria or non-respirable gases.
1. It is normal to see it in hospitals or care centers because it is widely used to clean up disasters.
2. It has the ability to control the type of suction and regulate the pressure to remove any foreign substance.
3. This also works as a protector of foreign substances during operations.
1. The mask is used to facilitate breathing.
2. It can be used to administer liquid chemicals through steam.
3. This helps reduce tension and hyperventilation.