The Ambu® Disposable Laryngeal Mask provides the safety and convenience of a sterile, single-use product, yet is remarkably cost-effective in use.
Unique curved airway tube replicates human anatomy
Reinforced tip ensures correct placement
Extra-soft cuff provides better seal with less internal pressure
No sharp ridges that can scratch airway walls
Cuff, mask, and airway molded in single unit
Individual sterile peel-packs
Full range of sizes
The Amby Laryngeal Mask features a special curve that carefully replicates natural human anatomy. This ensures that the patient’s head remains in a natural, supine position when the mask is in use.
Built-in anatomically correct curve for fast and easy insertion
• Reinforced tip resists folding over during insertion and plugs the upper esophageal sphincter
• Cuff and airway tube molded as single unit for extra safety – no separation
• The surface has a microstructured texture to • ease insertion
• A soft cuff ensures a good seal with low mucosal pressure
• Pilot balloon identifies mask size and provides precise tactile indication of degree of inflation
• Ergonomically shaped airway tube for firm and • ergonomical grip during insertion
• Convenient depth marks for monitoring correct position
• Packaged sterile and ready for use
• Color coded pouch with directions for use
• MR safe
• Does not contain natural rubber latex
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.