Available in two sizes, the Ambu Mark IV Adult and Mark IV Baby resuscitators are easier to hold, easier to use, completely autoclavable for reuse and even more effective at what Ambu bags have been especially designed to help you do for more than fifty years – keep your patients breathing. Designed in accordance with the original double wall principle, the new 100 % latexfree.
Ambu bags are more robust and provide users with exceptional visual and tactile lung condition feedback during manual resuscitation, making operation safer and more secure. Built-in pressure limitation prevents compression if there is any resistance in the patient.
• Double wall bag provides built-in pressure limitation for patient safety
• Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
• Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform compression
• Entire Mark IV resuscitater, including the closed reservoir, can be autoclaved at 134 degrees. Closed reservoir also suitable for Mark IV Baby
• Pressure-limiting valve with override cap on Mark IV Baby for added infant protection’s airways