AutoVent 2000 – Includes control module, patient valve with supply tubing, 6′ O hose & non-rebreathing valve to attach PEEP with connecting tubing (PEEP sold separately); for adult use only.
The Autovent 20000 transport ventilators designed for EMS professionals. The unit meets most critical emergency situations. LSP has a great selection of transport ventilators that you can find in our website at lifemedicalsupplier.com.
* Small, compact, and transport ready.
* Designed to perform in harsh and toxic environments.
* Assembles quickly with simplified operating instructions printed on the case.
* Impact-resistant case with shock-absorbing bumpers and recessed control settings.
* Rate and volume settings independently operated.
* Easy-to-monitor patient valve assembly and toxic atmosphere valve are able to deliver additional breaths on demand by inspiratory effort of the patient.
* Operates exclusively on standard 50 psi source gas, eliminating air entrainment and maintaining the integrity of the specified oxygen concentration.
* Operates at extreme temperatures ranging from 0° F to 125° F.
* Pneumatically powered … batteries not required.
* Allows for PEEP attachment.
* Meets ASTM, ISO and KKK-1822C standards.
The AutoVent 2000/3000 uses state-of-the-art pneumatics to assure reliable, time-cycled constant flow ventilation powered by a minimum of source gas. Both models may be used with all models of the LSP single patient use ventilation circuits as an added protection against patient cross-contamination.
Each AutoVent is accompanied by the proven LSP patient valve with its bright green visual breath indicator, built-in audible pressure limit alarm, and intermittent mandatory ventilation providing gas flow for spontaneous breathing patients. The patient valve is available with an anti-inhalation valve for use in toxic environments.