B & F 23025G Oxygen pressure regulator 0-25 LPM, (2)Check Valves, Right hand, Barb Outlet, W/Gauge
B and F Brass Oxygen Regulators. For Quality That Costs Less!
Allied Healthcare offers a wide range of oxygen regulators in the B and F line that will suit most home care, hospital, and emergency situations.
B and F oxygen regulators offer an array of options, such as an easy to read flow rate window and a dial-in click-style flow controller making operation convenient for a variety of users. B and F oxygen regulators are available with or without a hose barb outlet with or without a DISS outlet and with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
• Uni-body construction designed to strengthen the regulator and prevent breakage.
• Nickel-plated brass body for safe use in oxygen service.
• Two body designs: Yoke inlet for small cylinders, nut, and nipple inlet for large cylinders.
• Compact, 1-1/2″ diameter low-profile contents gauge with gauge protector.
• Serrated dial-in flow control knob for ease of flow rate selection.
• Large easy to read flow rate numbers.
• Hose barb or DISS outlet provide a secure connection of oxygen supply line to the patient.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.