Endotracheal tubes ET cuffed oral and nasal use. The cuffed tubes are manufactured with a large barrel type cuff to increase surface contact for a gentle seal during tracheal expansion and contraction. All SunMed Healthcare endotracheal tubes have a smooth Murphy Eye to provide an alternate ventilation port if tube tip becomes occluded.
• For Oral and Nasal Use
• Available Cuffed or Un-Cuffed
• Most Economical – Sterile & Disposable
• Radio Opaque Strip Embedded
• Smooth Tube Tip to Minimize Trauma During Intubation
• High Volume, Low Pressure Cuff
• Standard 15mm ISO Connector Supplied with Each Tube
• Latex Free – Tubes are Constructed of Clear, Flexible PVC
• Bold, Easy-to-read Depth Marks for Placement in Low Light Conditions
• Valve with Sensitive Pilot Balloon Indicating Status of Cuff
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.