The MTS Mustang Traction Splint EP -822 designed for confined space use and does not require extension beyond the foot. Ideal for tight quarters associated with rotor and fixed wing craft.
Can be used with below the knee amputations. Does not require an ankle. Traction can be applied distally or proximally for femoral and humeral fractures.
• Optimized for confined space use.
• Remains within the profile of the body, which does not require extension beyond the foot.
• Ideal for tight quarters associated medical craft (Rotor Wing or Fixed Wing) tactical Ambulances.
• Unique design allows for distal or proximal application to treat femoral or humeral fractures.
• Can be utilized above the knee with the following injuries: below the knee amputations, distal leg fractures, as well as to prevent exacerbation of ligament damage of the knee.
• Semi disposable design complements infection control and also promotes cost effectiveness.
• Can be used effectively on adults or pediatric patients.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.