Ferno’s PROFlexX® cot provides superior stability and safety you need when transferring and transporting patients.
A longer, fixed front leg in the X-Frame provides minimal flex and a low center of gravity at all heights. This means you may be less likely to flip or tip a cot during transfers and transport, reducing situations that may cause injury to you or your patient.
- Superior Stability and Center of Gravity—come from a longer, fixed front leg in the X-frame, a rigid C-channel running the length of the cot, and carefully-engineered frame geometry.
- Five-Posiiton Drop Frame—provides better leverage for lifting and loading, reduces the cot length by 15″ for movement in confined spaces, and provides true 360 degree turning radius in the lowest position.
- All-Metal Frame Construction—provides strength, long service life, and exceptional performance with heavy patients.
- Wider Bed Surface and Head Frame—provide comfort and support for various size patients and extra elbow room during intubation and CPR.
- Complete Bariatric Solution—with bariatric push-pull handles, 1100 lb. load capacity in the lowest position, and optional LBS and LBS Jr. Bariatric boards.
Length max: 79 inches
Length min: 64 inches
Loading Height: 34 inches
Weight: 92 lbs
Load Limit: 700lbs