Ferno® Model 444 Designed for use on adult patients with suspected long bone fractures of the lower extremities, FernoTrac Traction Splints provide mechanical traction to relieve pain and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage. Length adjustments can be made by simply loosening the knurled sleeves on each side of the tubular aluminum frame. Wide elastic support straps maintain the injured leg within the frame of the splint, helping to provide in-line mechanical traction. All straps have simple, step-by-step instructions sewn directly on the straps. Folding heel stand lies flat for compact storage and locks into place when needed.
* Provides in-line mechanical traction to relieve pain and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage.
* Simple, adjustable, wraparound ankle hitch designed to allow EMTs to check pedal pulses.
* Low-profile ischial pad permits splint to be applied with minimum movement of the patient’s leg.
* Heel stand folds flat for storage and instantly locks into place for support of the injured leg.
* Full-length nylon carrying case keeps splint clean and ready for immediate use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.