Meets U.S. Government All–Hazard Preparedness guidelines for 3 Days (72 hours) of personal emergency support.
extensive, yet compact, supplies for breathing protection, first aid,
water and food [5–year shelf life], warmth, communication, light,
hygiene and sanitation.
Heavy–duty 600 denier shoulder bag has 3 zippered compartments and a cell phone pocket.
Stores easily in drawers, shelves, cabinets, and vehicles.
- Compact: compact emergency–grade supplies cover all U.S. Government recommended personal basics
- Durable protection of supplies: rugged 600 denier construction bag.
- Comfortable transport: shoulder strap is padded, and adjustable; easy–grab top handles
- Quick–access organization:
3 storage compartments plus a pocket for a cell phone; easy–pull
ergonomic zippers; double zippered main compartments; internal key clip;
internal organization for writing supplies and personal items
- Long life: water and food has 5–year shelf life and are US Coast Guard approved; light sticks and batteries also have a 5-year shelf life
For protection, warmth, and shelter:
- (1) N–95 respirator (face mask)
- (1) Emergency thermal blanket
- (1) Emergency poncho
- (2) 20-hour body warmers
For communication and light:
- (1) Metal whistle with lanyard
- (2) 12–Hour light sticks
- (1) Heavy-duty flashlight with 2 D batteries
- (1) AM/FM radio with 4 AA bateries
For hydration and nutrition:
- (10) 4 oz. emergency water pouches [5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard approved]
- (1) 2,400–calorie food bar (12 individually wrapped 200–calorie portions) [5–year shelf life – U.S. Coast Guard approved]
For medical, hygiene and sanitation needs:
- (1) 30-Piece First Aid Kit
- (6) Moist towelettes
- (1) Pair vinyl gloves
- (3) Biohazard waste bags
For storage and easy transport:
preparedness supplies are packed in a rugged carrying bag with padded
shoulder straps and quick–grab top carrying handles.
Dimensions and weight: 9” x 4.75” x 11”; 5 lbs.