Due to the CoVID-19 and high demand for Respiratory, Resuscitation and Ventilation products, your order may take more time than usual for delivery. Dismiss
1500 Series N95 Healthcare Particulate Respirator 20/box. Small size
Meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB. Comfortable to wear with smoother, wider, non-latex straps in a prefitted nose bridge. The outer layer stays cleaner looker longer, while the respirator resists collapsing. NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil.
Applications: Hospitals and healthcare facilities, nurse/hospice care, correctional facilities, police, fire and rescue teams, EMS/EMT, homeless shelters, occupational health facilities, school healthcare offices.
Available in Small, medium and large sizes.
Extra comfort – there’s no metal nose band to pinch the nose. A contoured shape and soft foam nose cushion provide all-day comfort.
• Easy to fit – features a molded nose bridge and is available in a variety of sizes.
• Cooler to wear – a deep filter design provides cooler use.
• Collapse resistant – durable mesh construction won’t collapse on your face.
• Fluid resistant – 160 mm Hg
• BFE >99.9%
• Color coded – sizes are easily identifiable for quick and accurate selection.
• Outer Dura-Mesh® shell – prevents hand or glove contact with filter media.
• Meets CDC guidelines – TB exposure control standards.
• Latex free.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.