MobileAid Emergency Response Station – Trauma First Aid & Equipment (31440)
An easy-transport, complete Trauma First Aid
Emergency Response Station designed to quickly respond to large
emergencies or disasters with the maximum amount of emergency first aid
supplies and equipment including AEDs and other devices. Includes a
MobileAid Trauma First Aid Station (31500) and a MobileAid Trauma First
Aid & Equipment Backpack (31470).
Special Features for Backpack (Top):
- High-capacity: Spacious main compartment (12"W x 17"H x 9"D) and 2 tall side compartments (2"W x 17"H x 10"D).
- Easy 4-Way-Carry: backpack (padded shoulder straps, sternum strap,
and waist belt), shoulder strap, hand straps, or ride on MobileAid
- Flexible quick-access organization: 1 main compartment with
restraint straps and top and front access, 2 side compartments, and 14
- Large pull tab zippers for quick opening. 6 external flashlight/tool tubes.
- Easy Identification and Enhanced Safety: hi-visibility markings,
reflective stripes and piping, and 24 pre-printed and customizable ID
placards (AED, TRAUMA, TRIAGE, OXYGEN, NURSE, CERT, SAFETY, SEARCH &
RESCUE, COMMAND, RADIO, TRAINER, SPORTS, COACH, EMS, EMT, 9 blank for
- Durable protection for supplies: super durable, weather-resistant ballistic nylon for years of use in rugged conditions.
- Security: external double security zippers can be secured with locks or tamper evident ties.
- Adjustable: adjustable shoulder straps, sternum strap, and waist belt. 3 adjustable internal restraining straps.
Special Features for Rolling Kit (Bottom):
- Compact/Comprehensive First Aid Station:
250-piece first aid station that meets OSHA guidelines and ANSI
standards; includes flexible evacuation stretcher; stores in 2 cubic
- Quick-access organization: extensive first aid supplies organized in quick-response modules for fast access and effective treatment
- Easy-roll transport: dual 4" polyurethane wheels aid in rapid-response and climb stairs or curbs with little effort
- Seating and gear platform:
allows for patient to be seated while being treated or to aid in the
transport of additional medical equipment (e.g. AED, oxygen tank, etc.)
- Easy identification: high visibility markings, 8-foot extendable flag, and flashing (red/blue) LED wheels
- Durable protection for supplies:
super-durable, light-weight frame construction (supports up to 300
lbs.) and heavy-duty weather resistant bag safeguard contents