Due to the CoVID-19 and high demand for Respiratory, Resuscitation and Ventilation products, your order may take more time than usual for delivery. Dismiss
$2,300.90 – $2,597.90
EKG, HR, Respiration, SpO2 (Pulse reading & PLETH waveform), NIBP, Temperature, Arrhythmia, S-T Analysis, built-in rechargeable battery, power failure data protection w/ 72-hour built-in data storage, EtCO2 socket ready
Option: Built-in thermal recorder, EtCO2 module (Respironics EtCO2 LoFlo Sidestream or Capnostat 5 Mainstream), 2-channel IBP, Nellcor SpO2, 12-lead EKG.
Dimension: 14.4” (W) x13” (H) x 6.4”(D)
* 15” LCD high resolution display
* Resistance to high electromagnetic power and is protected against defibrillation effects
* Large font display for distant visibility
* User friendly operating user interface with feature rich popup menus, dialogue boxes and rotary mouse.
* Digital SpO2 technology offers anti-motion and anti-low perfusion functions
* Unique one-screen all-lead ECG display, which can facilitate the diagnosis and analysis of cardiac disease.
* Audio and visual comprehensive alarm with configurable vital sign limit settings.
* 168 hours tabular and graphic trends & data storage
* Capable of printing vital signs data, EKG charts, waveforms with optional built-in thermal recorder.
* EtCO2 socket made ready. EtCO2 measurement is a plug-n-play with optional Respironics sidestream/mainstream CO2 sensor module.
* Drug concentration calculation, ST-segment detection, pace-maker analysis and arrhythmia analysis.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.