Due to the CoVID-19 and high demand for Respiratory, Resuscitation and Ventilation products, your order may take more time than usual for delivery. Dismiss
Zoll AED defibrillator semiautomatic or manual only with batteries, padz and carrying case.
* Virtually indestructible-resistant to dust and high pressure, direct water spray (IP55 rating)
* High-resolution LCD display for Lead II monitoring
* Two models: semi-automatic, or semi-automatic with manual override
* One-piece electrode provides instant feedback on rate and depth of CPR chest compressions
* First to incorporate USB memory technology for unlimited data storage capacity
* Unrivaled battery compatibility-from disposable to rechargeable
The ZOLL AED Pro is unique because of its flexibility. The semi-automatic model is perfect for lay-rescuers who want the toughest AED available. It uses Zoll’s popular one piece CPR-D Padz™ electrodes for fast, accurate placement as well as the traditional 2-piece style…the choice is all yours.
The semi-automatic with manual override version fits the bill for medical professionals who need the option of delivering treatment on demand. What’s more, the ZOLL AED Pro can also be used to monitor patients via “Lead 2”. View the patient’s ECG waveform, heart rate, shocks delivered, and CPR compression depth from the ZOLL AED Pro’s large and clear LCD screen. It makes the “Pro” an affordable alternative to pricey manual monitor/defibrillators. Choose between ZOLL’s standard SLA battery packs, compatible with ZOLL’s larger “M” Series models, or rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs for greater capacity and longer run times.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.